Stream of Consciousness

Welcome to the controversial life of a female player. These are my confidential confessions.

This blog is a stream of consciousness. Once my hands hit the keyboard, they do not stop typing until I am done writing. So if I get distracted, I will include those distracting thoughts or end the post abruptly.

Given its nature, I will not correct any typos I find later.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Soc #90 BDSM-like

I never quite understood BDSM. I can kind of get how it would heat up the situation, but I don't understand how it's heating it up in a good way. It's kind of like spicy foods. Sure you get a kick out of it, but it's a painful, awful kick that you could do without.

Well last night I went out with some friends. Prince, one of my friends, is crazy rich. He's also in fourth year at my school, but he's in the business program. The first time we ever met, two years ago, it was quite flirty and we kissed. I've made out with him a few times since then, but mostly we've become extremely platonic.

Last night though, at a toga party, he was being kind of flirty. We all went to get drunk food after the party, and him and I split a poutine. We left, and because he has the money, he wanted to take a cab despite the fact that we were only a few minutes away from the student housing area. I hopped in with him to get a ride to my place.

We got carried away talking so we were at his house before I could tell the driver that we were stopping at mine first. We spent an awkward few minutes in front of his house, deciding if we were going to need one stop or two. Finally, to make it easier, I told the cab driver that this stop was fine. He took that as a signal, I suppose, and reached for my hand. As he was paying, I was sort of biting the sleeves of my sweater, and thinking about what I had just done. We've become so platonic over the years that I didn't even understand how we got to that point that night.

We got out of the cab, and went to his room. I honestly felt incredibly awkward. I kept giggling and kinda cringing. He seemed fine though, and progressed the hook up forward. Clothes came off and we fooled around for a while. No sex. He didn't have a condom, and I was not about to tell him I was on a birth control method. Instead, I said, "it's okay, we're making poor decisions anyway."

Funny hookup though. He'd like spank me really hard occasionally. Or pin my arms down and make me kiss him. So I had to try to sit up while I was being pinned down. Just overall weird BDSM-like stuff. I thought it was interesting, but it's definitely not my thing. I'm sure he would have gotten as intense as I would allow.

Once it simmered down, we had a really fun night of cuddling and talking. That was great.

I need to sort of remind myself occasionally that I'm allowed to say no, and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment