Stream of Consciousness

Welcome to the controversial life of a female player. These are my confidential confessions.

This blog is a stream of consciousness. Once my hands hit the keyboard, they do not stop typing until I am done writing. So if I get distracted, I will include those distracting thoughts or end the post abruptly.

Given its nature, I will not correct any typos I find later.

Friday 30 January 2015

lallala i think i'm high

So I'm incredibly sick. With what? I do not know. I feel high though. I don't know if it's the tylenol, the benylin or the fever, but I feel quite loopy.

Loopy loops.

Where is my brofriend at?!

DId I update you about my ginger fellow? well we went on a date number 4 where i met all his friendsZs. Slept over. Then I had to come back to my university town. We'd talk on the phone and stuff until he finally came to visit last weekend.

It was my first time seeing him since the holidays and it was great. I'm crazy about him. And he knows it. And he likes me too.

Oh and I call him my brofriend now haha because he's not officially my boyfriend, but he's like my boy thing friend.

I just have a feeling he's going to break my heart. I'm being monogamous and everything. I'm being good. I can't bring myself to humour other guys, because I just dont want to. And he's gonna break my heart. Wow. What a jerk.

lawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment