Stream of Consciousness

Welcome to the controversial life of a female player. These are my confidential confessions.

This blog is a stream of consciousness. Once my hands hit the keyboard, they do not stop typing until I am done writing. So if I get distracted, I will include those distracting thoughts or end the post abruptly.

Given its nature, I will not correct any typos I find later.

Friday 12 December 2014

SoC #96 Tinderfella

So I'm in love.

Not actually. I say that sometimes when I find a guy that I have instant chemistry with. Swear it's not as uncommon as you'd think.

This guy- let's call him Phil- I matched with him a few days ago. Just less than a week. Usually I'd have to talk to someone for a while before I meet them in person. Clearly not the case here.

In case you don't know- you should know, but in case you don't- Tinder is a smartphone app designed to hook up people based on the distance between them and their physical attractiveness. It's kinda funny when you say it like that. It just shows you picture after picture of people that live close-by. You swipe left if you're not interested, and you swipe right if you are interested. I swear, that's it. If you both swipe right, they can message you. Well you can message them too, I suppose, but girls don't usually do that.

Sorry boys, we just don't. I can barely keep up with all the messages guys send. Not about to start more conversations.

It's wildly common on my university campus. There's lots of disparity in how people use the app, but usually it's just to hook up. Not for me though. I like "seeing" people. I like to be with people who like me, and vice versa. No commitments, just consistency.

Anyway, so this guy Phil and I start talking. God, he's so not a Phil. Too late now. You're used to him being a Phil. He's a philosophy major. We talk a bit, and I knew there was chemistry. He's also fourth year at my school, so we already have all that in common. And he's hella cute. Not to mention he lives about 20 seconds from me. So when he asked if I wanted to hang out later today, I said sure. It was either that or studying, anyway.

So I go over, and he's right at the entranceway. He has a labrador puppy, and it came running up to the door as soon as I got in. Well, he says it's a puppy, anyway. Some puppy- it was about my size. But pretty cute actually - kept jumping up to kiss me. It didn't even miss. It would kiss me right on the lips.

Phil and I talk about the puppy and stuff at the entrance, hug, and walk upstairs to his room. It honestly did not feel like we were just meeting. It felt like I was just coming over for the millionth time. The house was surprisingly nice for the student ghetto. Everything was wooden and spacious. His room was cute too. Just some paintings on the wall, a TV and a very comfy, very large bed.

We put on Love Actually - despite Phil's groans- and then we cuddled. He was fun. He's one of those guys that puts on different voices to make something more ridiculous. Like if someone in the movie said something kind of funny, he'd repeat it in this falsetto voice. Made me laugh. He was also super cuddly. He'd hold my hands, wrap me up in his arms, pet my hair, you name it. I don't know how it sounds, but it was hella loving. Of course, we kissed. But it was one of those drum roll kisses where you just hover for a while before you kiss, and truly live in the moment for a second.

After that, we fooled around periodically during the movie. I stopped him when he was unbuttoning my pants- I told him I was on my period. As you know, I'm not. I can't have sex because I'm on abortion-sex-probation. Man, I really wanted to though. I've been so turned on for like a week straight. And I've essentially hooked up with someone (new) everyday this week. I'll tell you about that later. No sex though. So just going about life next-level horny.

He'd play with my breasts, and it would drive me crazy. I suppose they must be super sensitive, because guys always get me with that. I was so turned on. Had to have him kind of thing. So we fooled around. And it was passionate. Like I-need-you-right-now-but-cant-have-you passionate. Fun. It was fun. Then we'd calm down and watch the movie and start up again. In the end, I ended up going down on him. I never do that. There. I bolded it. Because I seriously never do that. But I liked him, and I just got so into what we were doing.

He finished. Naturally. And asked me if I wanted to spit it out. I said yes, because I didn't hear him. I had already swallowed it. I never do that either. Then he gave me water. Good. Cum is gross.

More cuddles. And when the movie was over, I left. I had to go study. His house is also 5 seconds away from the library.

He walked me down, and I walked up to the door to unlock it. I turned around to say goodbye and he was already giving me a pouty-kiss face. He's silly. I laughed. I kissed him. Then I told him to text me, and I left.

He did text. Shortly after. With a "good luck studying!" Ah, reminds me. I need to go study.


No comments:

Post a Comment